Wednesday, December 14, 2011

29 Weeks- Where can I get some of those elves?

Morning everybody! This post will be one of the shorter ones since the lovely carpal tunnel in my right hand is acting up at the moment, plus I will have stuff to add later ;-) ssshhhhh, it's a surprise!

We are almost out of the 20's! I can't believe it! It seems like once we hit 30 it will just fly right on by, after all there are only 77 days left.
The little munchkin is now 2 1/2 pounds (believe me I think it's more) and is somewhere around 15-16 inches long from head to heel...about the size of a loaf of bread or if your feeling nostalgic the diameter of the original big wheels' front wheel! He is getting big and cramped in there. We feel a lot of baby parts moving and sliding across my belly now, which is a feeling I don't think I could ever describe accurately...it's just weird. I wish I could figure out what in the world he is doing in there because sometimes I'm convinced he has extra limbs.

I'm doing pretty well, just getting bigger and more uncomfortable of course. My belly button is really popping out, but only half way, it's weird. I also have a lot of sensitivity around it most likely thanks to a past hernia when I was little, so please be careful rubbing the belly! We are getting all ready for Christmas, a feat that is quite daunting when you are considerably slower and more clumsy! I can't believe it's in just 11 days, time flies way too fast sometimes. I'd love to get my hands on some of Santa's elves for a few days, those little buggers are fast and so darn cheery. As a matter of fact that is what I would like to get for Christmas- one of Santa's elves. We are also getting ready for the baby shower in just about 30 days! I can't wait to do up the cake for it. I'm not making the whole thing, just doing some of the decorating on it. My wonderful mommy is helping out with it too. I just couldn't stand the thought of a "grocery store" cake or paying somebody an obscene amount of money to make one for us when I could make one just as cute and nice for a whole lot less. I'm such a cake purist hehe.

Well that is all........for now.......there may be a fun surprise coming up later so check back ;-)


and as promised...here is the surprise! We got to get another 3D/4D ultrasound today and see the munchkin with his cute chubby cheeks and looking a lot more like a baby and less like an alien! Here is the slideshow of all the pictures, the video is uploading and will be up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment