Wednesday, September 28, 2011

18 Weeks- My Sweet Sweet Potato

18 weeks today and Roxas is the size of a sweet potato, or about 5 1/2 inches and weighing in at 5 ounces. Not a whole lot is new, most of his time is spent growing and maturing now! His body fat is continuing to fill in and his fingerprints are fully formed and unique. He is moving more and more now, although we still can't feel the kicks from the outside. Every now and then I get the sensation I just stepped on to a roller coaster when he rolls around. Last week we went to a concert with one of our good friends and he loved the music, especially Casting Crowns. He was kicking and rolling around like crazy when they started playing. I am finally in the 5th month, only 4 more months to go! The belly gets bigger and bigger overnight it seems sometimes. I'm having fun watching my bellybutton start to disappear, which also seems to happen overnight. Here is the bump picture to prove it:

Since there isn't a whole lot going on besides a ton of growing I've decided to put up some pictures of Roxas's room. I'm a little eager when it comes to getting things ready for him so most of it is complete, but I love sitting in his room and reading him books or playing his special piano cd from his talented uncle.







Until next week...!

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to post pictures of Bean's room on my blog this week. It looks completely different than Roxas' room. Mainly because we haven't done anything to it. Hahaha. And my belly button is super deep, so I don't think mine will be popping out for a while, if ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete