Monday, August 1, 2011

Success!


We have had our fetal doppler for about a week and at 9wks we couldn't find the heartbeat, although I wasn't worried since it's still incredibly uncommon to find it so early, I was anxious to hear the best sound in the world one more time! Last night I decided that maybe little one may cooperate this time and amazingly I was right. It took a bit of work but we finally found the little munchkin hanging out, although apparently we were bugging him/her since after about 10 seconds the beating disappeared. We managed to record the sound on our phones but the quality isn't very good, you can still hear the little galloping sound though. Our doppler is not digital so we have to manually calculate BPM and from the recordings it sounds like about 144 to me, give or take a beat or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment