Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lucky Week 13


Well we have arrived at lucky week 13. Baby is the size of a peach now, and its tiny fingers now have their own unique fingerprints. Now the body is working hard to grow and catch up to the head, which makes up about a third of the baby's size at the moment. His or her motor skills are starting to kick in, baby can move and flex its arms and legs. Little baby Stutler is growing fast!

As for me, I'm feeling better after a few episodes of involuntary breakfast expulsion last week. Of course now that I say this the breakfast I am currently eating may decide to revisit soon. I am eating more than I ever have in my life, but apparently baby is taking all the food since I have only lost weight rather than gained it. For the first time in my life I'm irritated that I can't gain weight...go figure. We are getting super excited to go to Vegas and find out whether or not we are going to have a boy or girl, only 16 days left to go!
I have started school again and thankfully I only have one pretty easy class to deal with. I will be finding out if I was accepted into the nursing program by Thanksgiving and I'm not sure which answer I want to hear. I applied before knowing I was pregnant, yes this was planned but it's a long story for another day, and honestly if I knew then...I would have waited another semester to apply. The main reason being the classes start in January and end in May...you can do the math.
I'm getting really excited for things to really start going, now that we are starting to make our way to the 2nd trimester. I'm excited to look pregnant and not just fat, I'm excited to feel some real kicks, I'm excited for Kenny to be able to feel kicks, I'm excited to go to Disneyland so someday I can say "see you went to Disneyland even before you were born!" and then my son or daughter will roll their eyes and say "yeah...mom is weird". It's really odd how time seems to go by so fast for my pregnant friends and yet it seems to slow down for me. I can only hope that time gets a move on and I can get to the good stuff soon.

That's all for this week, so until next Wednesday~Buh-Bye~

Almost forgot the bump picture this week, a lot of the bloat has gone down and I can feel my uterus about 3in. from my bellybutton!

No comments:

Post a Comment