Friday, July 15, 2011

Where do you start? With the beginning of course!




On the morning of June 22nd I woke up anxious and excited...the previous night I had tried a cheap internet home pregnancy test and swore left, right and center that I saw a line but it was late and I've been known to see things that aren't there. However...I had an one last expensive and very sensitive test left. So I waited until morning to test again. I did another cheap test and sure enough there was the faintest of lines staring back at me. Then I did the expensive test, still thinking I was just wasting $8. After 3 minutes a very light test line showed up....
After a great deal of squealing, and crying I called my love and told him the good news...and now we are on an exciting and fun journey that is about to turn our lives upside down and inside out!

No comments:

Post a Comment